Heartbeat High Pilates
Studio Terms and Conditions
- All introductory offers, casual classes, class packs and memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable between clients. No refunds will be provided. No extension will be permitted to the specific valid time frame unless for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.
- Class bookings are essential and must be made through the MindBody app, Heartbeat High app, or directly through the studio.
- If a class is fully booked you are able to be added to a waitlist and if any cancellations may occur, you will be notified up to an hour before the class starts. If you add yourself to the waitlist, you are committing to attend that class should a spot open up. Please make sure you remove yourself from the waitlist if you no longer wish you attend.
- Cancellations or rescheduling classes need to be made more than 4 hours prior to your class start time. Cancellations or rescheduling can only be made via the Mindbody app, HBH app or online. Text msg, voicemails or phone calls will not be accepted. Please do not hesitate to ask for assistance if unsure on how to cancel or reschedule.
- Late cancellations will incur in a session lost. If you fail to late cancel your class outside of the 4-hour time frame, you will lose your session and be charged a no-show fee of $15.00.
- A class must have a minimum of 3 participants to run. Heartbeat High reserves the right to cancel a class if need be. You will be contacted by either phone or email at least 2 hours before the commencement of the class. You will not be charged and your session will be refunded.
- To ensure the least amount of disruption to fellow clients and for your own safety, if you are more than 5 minutes late you will not be permitted entry into the class.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the studio – please keep switched off or on silent mode in your bag or locker.
- Grip socks must be worn in all Reformer classes. Normal or grip socks must be worn in Mattitude classes. Clean sneakers or grip socks must be worn Bump and Grind and Sweat City.
- Heartbeat High is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings while you attend class. You understand that classes may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property loss or death. Heartbeat High does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property.