Terms and Conditions
1. By purchasing this contract at a rate of $49 p/w, you agree to a MINIMUM 4-WEEK TERM membership with 14 days minimum written notice for cancellation.
1a.By purchasing this contract at a discounted or special rate, you agree to a MINIMUM 12-WEEK TERM membership with 14 days minimum written notice for cancellation.
2. Your ongoing membership will be charged fortnightly in advance of each fortnight, in the sum of $98 or at your discounted rate. This membership allows you to attend a maximum of 4 Reformer class per payment cycle and unlimited floor classes.
3. Your membership can start from your date of purchase or you can nominate a date for it to start.
4. If you book into and attend more than 4 reformer classes per payment cycle, an automatic $25 (per class) discounted casual fee will be charged to your account at the end of each payment cycle.
5. If a payment declines due to card issues, security or funding problems, a dishonour fee of $10 is charged for the cost of resolving the issue. You must provide an alternative payment method within 7 days.
6. All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable between clients. No refunds will be provided. No extension will be permitted to the specific valid time frame unless for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.
7. Class bookings are essential and must be made through the MindBody app, Heartbeat High app, or directly through the studio.
8. If a class is fully booked you are able to be added to a waitlist and if any cancellations may occur, you will be notified up to an hour before the class starts. If you add yourself to the waitlist, you are committing to attend that
class should a spot open up. Please make sure you remove yourself from the waitlist if you no longer wish you attend.
9. Cancellations or rescheduling classes need to be made more than 4 hours prior to your class start time. Cancellations or rescheduling can only be made via the Mindbody app, HBH app or online. Text msg, voicemails or phone calls will not be accepted. Please do not hesitate to ask for assistance if unsure on how to cancel or reschedule.
10. LATE CANCELLATION POLICY
Floor class: If you late cancel any unlimited floor class, you will be charged a $10 fee, if you do not show up to class you will be charged a $15 no show fee.
Reformer class: If you late cancel any Reformer class you will be charged a $10 fee, however, the session will be credited back onto your account to use within the same pay cycle. If you do not show up to class you will be charged a $15 no show fee. If you wish to rebook an additional Reformer class within your 14-day pay cycle, you will be automatically charged $25 per class.
Late Cancel – you cancel your class within 4 hours prior to start time via Mindbody, HBH app or online
No Show – you do not cancel your class via to start time and do not turn up
*Please be considerate to the and fellow Pilate lovers by cancelling your class if you cannot attend.
11. You have the option to hold or suspend your membership for a minimum of 2 weeks and maximum of 12 weeks. You may only implement this suspension 3 times per 12-month period. Memberships must be currently active for our system to be able to action a suspension. Memberships will not be considered active without full payment up until the date of suspension request. A suspension must be requested via email a minimum of 48-hours before the start of the suspension.
12. A class must have a minimum of 3 participants to run. Heartbeat High reserves the right to cancel a class if need be. You will be contacted by either phone or email at least 2 hours before the commencement of the class.
You will not be charged and your session will be refunded.
13. I agree that Heartbeat High is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Heartbeat High or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise. Heartbeat High does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property.