Heartbeater 4 Club (Commitment free)
Terms and Conditions
- You are purchasing this contract at a rate of $108 per month (28 days).
- Should you wish to terminate your club membership, 14 days minimum written notice is required on an active membership (not on suspension).
- Your ongoing membership will be charged monthly in advance of each month, in the sum of $108. This membership allows you to attend a maximum of 4 of any class per payment cycle (per 28 days).
- Your membership can start from your date of purchase or you can nominate a date for it to start.
- If you book into and attend more than 4 classes per payment cycle, an automatic $27 (per class) discounted casual fee will be charged to your account.
- If a payment declines due to card issues, security or funding problems, a dishonour fee of $10 is charged for the cost of resolving the issue. You must provide an alternative payment method within 7 days.
- All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable between clients. No refunds will be provided. No extension will be permitted to the specific valid time frame unless for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.
- Class bookings are essential and must be made through the MindBody app, Heartbeat High app, or directly through the studio.
- If a class is fully booked you are able to be added to a waitlist and if any cancellations may occur, you will be notified up to an hour before the class starts. If you add yourself to the waitlist, you are committing to attend that class should a spot open up. Please make sure you remove yourself from the waitlist if you no longer wish you attend.
- Cancellations or rescheduling can only be made via the Mindbody app, HBH app or online within the cancellation free window. Text msg, voicemails or phone calls will not be accepted. Please do not hesitate to ask for assistance if unsure on how to cancel or reschedule.
- LATE CANCELLATION POLICY
Classes between 5.30am – 11.30am: Cancellations or rescheduling of classes need to be made more than 8 hours prior to your class start time.
Classes from 12pm onwards: Cancellations or rescheduling of classes need to be made more than 4 hours prior to your class start time.
All classes: If you late cancel a class you will be charged a $10 fee, however, the session will be credited back onto your account to use during the same pay cycle. If you do not show up to class you will be charged a $15 no show fee. If you wish to rebook an additional Reformer class within your 28-day pay cycle, you will be automatically charged $27 per class.
Late Cancel – you cancel your class within the 4 or 8 hours prior to start time via Mindbody, HBH app or online (depending on time of your class, please see above)
No Show – you do not cancel your class via to start time and do not turn up
*Please be considerate to fellow Pilate lovers by cancelling your class if you cannot attend.
- You have the option to suspend (pause) your membership for a maximum of 56 days per calendar year (starting from day 1 of your membership). You can suspend for a minimum of 7 days at a time. Memberships must be currently active for our system to be able to action a suspension. Memberships will not be considered active without full payment up until the date of suspension request. A suspension must be requested via email a minimum of 72-hours before the start of the suspension. Please note that emails will not be answered over the weekend.
- A class must have a minimum of 3 participants to run. Heartbeat High reserves the right to cancel a class if need be. You will be contacted by either phone or email at least 2 hours before the commencement of the class. You will not be charged and your session will be credited back to your account.
- If Heartbeat High is forced to close due to government restrictions, you will be contacted via email and given the option to suspend your HBH Club contract in addition to your 56 day suspension allocation. The suspension period will be for the period of which Heartbeat High is forced to close according to government regulations. If you extend your suspension beyond the mandatory closed period, it will be considered part of your 56 day suspension allocation (and the 7 day minimum term will apply).
- If masks are enforced by the government for our health and safety, Heartbeat High will still operate as normal. If you choose to suspend during this period, the suspension will be considered as part of your 56 day allocation (and the 7 day minimum term will apply). If you cannot participate wearing a mask for medical reasons, please provide a medical certificate for a suspension extension.
- Owners and/or Instructors reserve the right to restrict or prohibit clients from particular class types for safety reasons.
- Memberships may be subject to a price increase. This will be conveyed in writing at least 4 weeks prior to any changes.
- I agree that Heartbeat High is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Heartbeat High or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise. Heartbeat High does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property.
Any queries regarding the Heartbeater Club T&Cs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org